Who am I? In a nutshell:
- Like you, I’m just a wandering soul learning the lessons of life as I traverse its diverse path.
- I love making music and poetry based on what I experience and learn. I share it with those who are interested in hearing it.
- I make videos and busk on the streets of Europe. I am currently in Mexico working on the street performance and some new studio music.
- I practice bhakti-yoga and fully recommend mantra meditation to everyone, no matter of your background or world-view.
- I think the best way to know an artist is through their art and then actually having a relationship with them. Check out the videos and songs, and send me a message if they resonate with you (I’ll try to reply, I like meeting new people).
- Grew up in Cardiff, UK
- Received a psychology degree from Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. A very educational period (and I don’t mean the book learning).
- Lived as a Vedic monk in India for two years. Met a range of people from different backgrounds: from the humblest of souls to cult ‘gurus.’ A very deep internal learning journey.
- India is a wonderfully diverse and spiritual place. I recommend visiting if you get a chance.
- Have a deep interest in the human experience of life, especially the diversity of world views that unnecessarily lead to conflict.